Bilfinger Industrial Services is known as a leading one stop shop provider for complex industrial services is seeking a Construction Manager at our Gainesville, GA site. This position requires a self-motivated individual to manage subcontractors, perform detailed planning, estimating and scheduling of construction work for all construction at the site. Ensure work is executed in line with safety, cost, schedule, and quality targets, as well as corporate and client expectations.
- Review and input to design packages for proper constructability and completeness.
- Integrate multiple design packages and develop construction plans and deliverables for the field.
- Manage other construction support personnel as required.
- Ensure engineering information files and drawing files are maintained.
- Develop material takeoffs and write requisitions.
- Perform safety audits and manage overall safety of construction on site in a ZERO injury culture.
- OSHA 30 Training preferred.
- Direct interface with Owner, Engineers and Subcontractors.
- Industrial Construction Estimating skills.
- Construction Cost Management skills, including change order management.
- Manage Subcontractors and construction labor.
- Ensure construction is performed safely, with quality, within cost and on schedule.
- Develop Subcontractor bid packages.
- Coordinate construction projects and resources across projects to improve efficiency.
- Lead construction project meetings in a professional manner.
- Develop standard construction process and procedures for the site and continually improve them.
- Microsoft Project scheduling experience.
- The ideal candidate should have a B.S. in Engineering or Construction Management, with a minimum of 10 years of industrial construction experience, including packaging & process work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management and organizational skills.
- Capable of handling multiple projects.
- Constructability input.
- Organization, documentation skills through project punch list and turnover.
- Industry practices and procedures.
- Collaboration, strategic leadership and team building skills.
- Problem solving & negotiating skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Please visit our website for additional company information at www.is-usa.bilfinger.com.
Bilfinger Industrial Services is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits including 401(k). A background check in compliance with the fair credit reporting act and a drug screening is required. Relocation assistance is not provided.