Bilfinger Salamis is a leading international services contractor with a proven track record in providing integrated, multi-disciplined (Coatings, Insulation, Scaffolding & Access Solutions, NDT Inspection), support services and maintenance solutions in the energy, petrochemical, industrial, offshore and utilities sector. We are currently looking for an experienced Operations Manager based at our Lafayette, LA office location.This position requires a self- motivated individual to lead the multi-disciplined Industrial Services Team, contracts and projects clustered in the southern US and Gulf of Mexico in a safe, efficient and effective manner. Delivering client satisfaction, profitable operations and sustainable growth, while expanding into new sectors and services.
- Manage all operations to ensure that safety of people and the environment is the first and foremost in all we do.
- Client deliverables achieved by understanding and exceeding customer’s needs and expectations in order to make their business a success.
- Key performance measures are put into place to both drive and monitor the success we achieve in delivering our customer’s needs.
- Operations and projects are planned, scope or work, time and cost are understood, communicated, monitored and controlled and when required proactive mitigation is implemented.
- Profitability and targets of the contracts under your control are understood, maintained and maximized.
- Cost tracking and performance improvement initiatives are implemented
- Close relationships with customer’s key stakeholders are developed and maintained.
- Sustain growth of the contracts through strategic execution of our services to our customers and the expansion of service offering.
- Lead and grow the team to ensure compliance with all quality processes and company procedures.
- Ensure clarity surrounding individual roles and responsibilities within the operational team
- Opportunities for personal growth and development are managed and recognition of talent with a continuous learning program is implemented.
- Support a strategy to evolve the business by analyzing customer needs and opportunities through continuous improvement.
- Developing growth strategy through close customer relationships.
- Monitoring customer feedback and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Collecting, managing and dispersing knowledge in the organization.
- Analyzing and monitoring the finance of all projects/contracts, present reports, budgets, forecasts and performance indicators.
- Experience operating at a senior level at major on and/or offshore sites or equivalent.
- Delivery and improvement in industrial service contract environment.
- Managing an operational delivery team.
- Responsibility for operational management P&L accounting.
- Initiating, developing and operating a culture of continuous improvement through KPI’s and leading indicators.
- Successful track record in business growth.
- BS Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Manufacturing, Scientific or Chemical Engineering. Or equivalent industry experience.
- NACE, SSPC, COSS, CSP.
Bilfinger Salamis is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits including 401(k). A background check in compliance with the fair credit reporting act and a drug screening is required.