From innovative engineering ideas to precision project management, Bilfinger Industrial Services delivers the solutions that meet client needs and fuel growing economies. Join a team where integrity, quality and the seamless integration of skills are the working standard. Bilfinger offers excellent benefits and competitive salaries. We are currently seeking a Cost Engineer at our St. Louis, MO Corporate Office location.This position requires a self-motivated individual who researches and evaluates potential construction projects for the company/client.
- Performs quantities assessments of the project, produces an estimate within accepted corporate and business unit policies and procedures indicating estimated costs of construction of each aspect of the project.
- Assess risks associated with construction of the project, coordinates estimate review with appropriate leadership.
- The ideal candidate must have a degree in Construction Management/Engineering and/or have a minimum of 1 to 5 years’ experience of estimating.
- Working knowledge of construction methods, experience with a singular discipline is acceptable.
- Ability to interpret and understand industrial process and instrumentation diagrams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Strong working knowledge or mastery level knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Experience with Timberline (Sage Estimating) and/or RIB-US Cost is preferred, work experience with other estimating software platforms is acceptable
Bilfinger Industrial Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits including 401(k). A background check in compliance with the fair credit reporting act and a drug screening is required. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Please visit our website for additional company information at www.is-usa.bilfinger.com.