Bilfinger Industrial Services Inc., known as a leading one stop shop provider for complex industrial services is seeking a Tech Doc Support person at our Flowery Branch, GA site location.
- Create and update AutoCAD drawings.to include feasibility, conceptual and as-built drawings when involved in project work.
- Learn drawing control system and standards and use when updating drawings.
- Coordinate and log project documents/drawings with contractors, vendors, & client.
- Transfer project documents/drawings (per tech doc standards) into engineering database.
- Ensure Tech Doc standards are maintained on projects (i.e. drawings on shared drive vs. database, checkout durations, etc.)
- Train & support site users for finding existing drawings within system.
- Work with other Tech Doc personnel to maintain Drawing/Tech Doc system.
- Keep a clean and organized desk area (label & file work) and protect confidential information,
- Learn client’s processes, safety standards, 5S, etc…
- Maintain printers and supplies for department.
- Must have AutoCAD knowledge and or Inventor or pass a skills test.
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook and Excel mainly, Word and PPT are a plus)
- Knowledge and experience with engineering related types of drawings and documentation
- Must be self-motivated and have good communication skills
- Satisfactory results from the company provided drug screening
- All applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, gender, or national origin.
- Two year degree from Accredited Tech School or Bachelor’s degree.
Bilfinger Industrial Services is an equal opportunity employer. A background check in compliance with the fair credit reporting act and a drug screening is required.
Please visit our website for additional company information at www.is-usa.bilfinger.com.