Bilfinger Industrial Services Inc., known as a leading one stop shop provider for complex industrial services is seeking a Construction Manager at our Kansas City Site Location. This position requires a self-motivated individual to perform detailed planning, estimating and scheduling of construction work to the projects which they are assigned. Ensure work is executed in line with safety, cost, schedule, and quality targets, as well as corporate and client expectations.
- Receive and review engineering information packages for proper constructability and completeness.
- Integrate multiple engineering information packages and develop construction plans and other deliverables for the field and supervision.
- Ensure engineering information files and drawing files are maintained.
- Develop material takeoffs and write requisitions.
- OSHA 10 & 30 Training preferred.
- Direct interface with Owner & Engineers.
- Industrial Construction Estimating skills.
- Construction Cost Management skill, including change orders.
- Material take-off, purchasing and expediting.
- Manage construction labor.
- Partners with and manages contractors on the site and understand strengths and weaknesses of contractors.
- Subcontractor bid package writing.
- Coordinate construction projects and resources across projects to improve efficiency.
- Read and interpret construction specifications.
- Computer scheduling.
- The ideal candidate should have a B.S. in Engineering or Construction Management, with 5 to 7 years of Industrial Construction experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Capable of handling multiple projects.
- Constructability & strategy leadership.
- Organization, documentation skills through project punch list and turnover.
- Industry practices and procedures.
- Collaboration and team building skills.
- Problem solving & negotiating skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Please visit our website for additional company information at www.is-usa.bilfinger.com.
Bilfinger Industrial Services is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits including 401(k). A background check in compliance with the fair credit reporting act and a drug screening is required. Relocation assistance is not provided.