From innovative engineering ideas to precision project management, Bilfinger Industrial Services provides integrated services ranging from conceptual planning, design and engineering, to procurement, construction, start up and long term facilities maintenance. Join a team where integrity, quality and the seamless integration of skills are the working standard. Bilfinger offers excellent benefits, competitive salaries and we are currently looking for a Structural Designer to join our Engineering team at our Corporate Office in Ballwin, MO.
- This position requires a self- motivated individual produce detailed designs of various detailed structures, including platforms, stairs, ladders, pipe supports, foundations, and architectural framing and foundation systems.
- Designer with design and layout experience and 3D modeling.
- The ability to utilize the tools provided in the AutoCAD software platform (AutoCAD 15 or Revit) to produce fully dimensioned drawings with attention to details are a must for our industrial clients.
- This position requires strong field experience to identify proper design and construction methods as well as industry standard code approved detailing.
- ProSteel a main focus.
- Ability to produce structural drawing and details out of ProSteel..
- Experience with designing via Point Cloud data.
- Scanning and registration experience preferred.
- Must be able to coordinate work with multiple disciplines using world coordinate system.
- 5+ years’ experience with Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks experience.
- The ideal candidate must possess 10 to 20 years in structural design and detailing with related experience in commercial and or industrial projects.
- Graduation from an accredited program in engineering/architectural technology preferred.
- Additional experience using AutoCAD platforms in other design disciplines such as piping, mechanical, architectural and electrical design background a plus.
- AutoCAD, ProSteel and REVIT customizing and troubleshooting skills a plus.
- Ability to take structural engineer designs and interface them with other disciplines.
- Working knowledge of structural framing and foundation systems and associated building code requirements and industry standard detail and fabrication.
- Field/construction experience a plus.
- Industrial experience in design a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time-management and organizational skills are required.
Bilfinger Industrial Services is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits including 401(k). A background check in compliance with the fair credit reporting act and a drug screening is required.
Please visit our website for additional company information at www.is-usa.bilfinger.com.